Oxfordshire Under 13s will go for glory on Sunday when they play in the National Shires finals day at Walsall.
The team, which finished top of the qualifying group, will be seeded in the top four counties, together with Buckinghamshire, Lancashire and Surrey.
The other teams are from Cheshire, Essex, Hampshire and Warwickshire.
Two of the squad, Maysie Boyd and Saffy Gujral, showed they were in good form by winning bronze in the Bournemouth Open Event.
The duo lost 16-14, 15-13 to eventual champions Lily Stent (Dorset) and Chloe Du (Surrey).
It was their highest finish in an under 14 competition.
Oxfordshire squad: M Boyd (Chalgrove), H Craig (Sutton Courtenay), S Gujral (East End), S Khimji (Didcot), M Marriott (Didcot), C Mitchell (Woodstock), J Moreton-Smith (Abingdon), J Redfern (Boars Hill), E Rose (Oakley), D Worth (Abingdon).
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United sign striker Wes Thomas and defender Aaron Martin
- LACROSSE: Oxford City to hold taster session for all abilities
- Simon Eastwood bidding to establish himself as Oxford United's No 1
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell misses the cut in Germany
- Oxford United Women boosted by double loan signing from Chelsea
- CRICKET: Captain Josh Smith calls on Aston Rowant to build on Cookham Dean victory
- CRICKET: Lloyd Sabin delighted at Kurtis Patterson's impact at Banbury
- TENNIS: Alexis Canter hopeful of junior Wimbledon wildcard
- CRICKET: Shipton-under-Wychwood captain Charlie Brain buzzing for Davidstow Village Cup clash
- ROWING: Constantine Louloudis strengthens push for Olympic gold with Poland success