Oxfordshire Under 13s will go for glory on Sunday when they play in the National Shires finals day at Walsall.
The team, which finished top of the qualifying group, will be seeded in the top four counties, together with Buckinghamshire, Lancashire and Surrey.
The other teams are from Cheshire, Essex, Hampshire and Warwickshire.
Two of the squad, Maysie Boyd and Saffy Gujral, showed they were in good form by winning bronze in the Bournemouth Open Event.
The duo lost 16-14, 15-13 to eventual champions Lily Stent (Dorset) and Chloe Du (Surrey).
It was their highest finish in an under 14 competition.
Oxfordshire squad: M Boyd (Chalgrove), H Craig (Sutton Courtenay), S Gujral (East End), S Khimji (Didcot), M Marriott (Didcot), C Mitchell (Woodstock), J Moreton-Smith (Abingdon), J Redfern (Boars Hill), E Rose (Oakley), D Worth (Abingdon).
Latest Sport news
- There are some good signs, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton after 2-2 draw at Port Vale
- Oxford United fans' chat
- Curtis Nelson calls on Oxford United to learn from Port Vale draw
- Oxford United defender Joe Skarz happy with return from injury but frustrated with Port Vale draw
- FOOTBALL: Skipper Scott Davies is sent off as depleted Oxford City hold on for point
- Weekend results: October 22 & 23
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United's fine unbeaten run is ended at hands of Frome
- FOOTBALL: Last-gasp Jordan Graham goal earns Didcot Town a point at Hereford
- MOTORSPORT: Bradley Smith pleased with points haul at Phillip Island
- MOTORSPORT: Felipe Massa lands top ten spot for Williams at US Grand Prix