Oxfordshire Under 13s will go for glory on Sunday when they play in the National Shires finals day at Walsall.
The team, which finished top of the qualifying group, will be seeded in the top four counties, together with Buckinghamshire, Lancashire and Surrey.
The other teams are from Cheshire, Essex, Hampshire and Warwickshire.
Two of the squad, Maysie Boyd and Saffy Gujral, showed they were in good form by winning bronze in the Bournemouth Open Event.
The duo lost 16-14, 15-13 to eventual champions Lily Stent (Dorset) and Chloe Du (Surrey).
It was their highest finish in an under 14 competition.
Oxfordshire squad: M Boyd (Chalgrove), H Craig (Sutton Courtenay), S Gujral (East End), S Khimji (Didcot), M Marriott (Didcot), C Mitchell (Woodstock), J Moreton-Smith (Abingdon), J Redfern (Boars Hill), E Rose (Oakley), D Worth (Abingdon).
Latest Sport news
- James Roberts nets in Oxford United's pre-season draw at Bath
- Michael Appleton hopeful of sealing deals for attacking players next week
- ROWING: Constantine Louloudis eyes chance to extend GB's golden record at Rio Olympics
- FOOTBALL: Les Taylor backs Oxford United Women to learn from errors ahead of Everton clash
- BOXING: Bicester star Adi Burden impresses on professional debut with knockout victory
- CRICKET: Ian Caunce's century inspires Oxfordshire Over 60s to victory
- MOTORSPORT: Williams driver Valtteri Bottas looking forward to Finnish invasion at Hungarian Grand Prix
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire Under 14s edged out in thriller
- SWIMMING: City of Oxford clean up at three-day gala
- ICE SKATING: Oxford skaters waltz off with medals at national championships