Oxfordshire Under 13s will go for glory on Sunday when they play in the National Shires finals day at Walsall.
The team, which finished top of the qualifying group, will be seeded in the top four counties, together with Buckinghamshire, Lancashire and Surrey.
The other teams are from Cheshire, Essex, Hampshire and Warwickshire.
Two of the squad, Maysie Boyd and Saffy Gujral, showed they were in good form by winning bronze in the Bournemouth Open Event.
The duo lost 16-14, 15-13 to eventual champions Lily Stent (Dorset) and Chloe Du (Surrey).
It was their highest finish in an under 14 competition.
Oxfordshire squad: M Boyd (Chalgrove), H Craig (Sutton Courtenay), S Gujral (East End), S Khimji (Didcot), M Marriott (Didcot), C Mitchell (Woodstock), J Moreton-Smith (Abingdon), J Redfern (Boars Hill), E Rose (Oakley), D Worth (Abingdon).
Latest Sport news
- Chris Maguire loving life at Oxford United – but it's 'too early' for contract talks
- Oldham Athletic skipper calls for FA Cup response at Oxford United
- FOOTBALL: John Brough bidding to make more history for North Leigh in Trophy
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United boosted as Conor McDonagh turns down move to rivals
- FOOTBALL: Mike Fondop returns to give Oxford City a big lift
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor sign London Welsh hooker Koree Britton to boost title hopes
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton wishes departing loanee Dan Crowley well ahead of Dutch move from Arsenal
- Oxford United make request to West Bromwich Albion for Tyler Roberts loan extension
- VARSITY MATCH: Oxford's record run over as Cambridge edge thriller
- LIVE UPDATES: The Varsity Matches