Oxfordshire Under 13s will go for glory on Sunday when they play in the National Shires finals day at Walsall.
The team, which finished top of the qualifying group, will be seeded in the top four counties, together with Buckinghamshire, Lancashire and Surrey.
The other teams are from Cheshire, Essex, Hampshire and Warwickshire.
Two of the squad, Maysie Boyd and Saffy Gujral, showed they were in good form by winning bronze in the Bournemouth Open Event.
The duo lost 16-14, 15-13 to eventual champions Lily Stent (Dorset) and Chloe Du (Surrey).
It was their highest finish in an under 14 competition.
Oxfordshire squad: M Boyd (Chalgrove), H Craig (Sutton Courtenay), S Gujral (East End), S Khimji (Didcot), M Marriott (Didcot), C Mitchell (Woodstock), J Moreton-Smith (Abingdon), J Redfern (Boars Hill), E Rose (Oakley), D Worth (Abingdon).
Latest Sport news
- Michael Appleton confident Oxford United are close to new signing
- Oxford United denied cash boost from Kemar Roofe transfer after Leeds United's failure to make play-offs
- RUGBY UNION: Oxfordshire clinch first Twickenham win after dramatic finale
- RESULTS: May 27-28
- CRICKET: Home Counties Premier League reports
- MOTORSPORT: Haas and Williams in the points at Monaco Grand Prix
- RUGBY UNION: Oxfordshire beat Sussex in dramatic Twickenham final
- TWICKENHAM: Captain Allan Purchase honoured to lead Oxfordshire in County Championship Plate final
- TWICKENHAM: Oxfordshire head coach Craig Burrows eyeing glory after heartbreak as a player
- TWICKENHAM: Banbury duo Ed Phillips and Sam Stoop relishing chance to make history for Oxfordshire