Oxford City’s men secured a one-two-three in the Wallingford Thames Run 10K.
Matthieu Marshall completed the multi-terrain course in 37mins 6secs to pip clubmate Nick Jones (37.09), with Steve Copley (37.19) third.
Marshall and Jones led for the most part, despite having to hurdle a fence after getting lost late on.
Wallingford’s Mel Wilkins (Belgrave Harriers) was the first lady home in 40.49.
Minna Jones-Walters (41.42), another Wallingford resident, was second ahead of Didcot Runners’ Ann Rostern (44.03).
l STEVE Naylor and Alex Wall-Clarke had strong runs in the Bupa London 10,000.
Cassington’s Naylor came 30th in 31mins 29secs, while Wall-Clarke, from Abingdon, was 33rd in 31.44.
(senior men unless stated)
WALLINGFORD THAMES RUN 10K
Didcot Runners: A Rostern (LV45) 44.03, M Walker 44.55, J Harrigan 50.38, T Lamble (SL) 51.17, N Francis (V40) 52.53, S Powell (LV40) 53.38, A Gordon 58.08, S Dunbar (SL) 1.02.46, A Gordon (SL) 1.09.47.
White Horse H: 4 P Jegou 37.27, 97 I Rees (V45) 47.43.
Witney RR: W Downey (SM) 48.18.
TEWKESBURY HALF MARATHON
Eynsham RR: L Hillsdon 1.34.06 pb.
Witney RR: J Evans (V40) 22.24.
Witney RR: W Downey 22.07.
Witney RR: S Le Good 19.26.
Abingdon: 958 L Hamilton (LV55) 58.11.
Abingdon: 373 N Hamilton (V50) 3.10.59 pb.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's victory against Bury
- Hat-trick hero Conor McAleny delighted to send Oxford United to Wembley on a high
- Oxford United fans breathe sigh of relief as goalkeeper Simon Eastwood plays on
- FOOTBALL: David Murphy's double puts Berinsfield in North Berks League Cup final
- FOOTBALL: Liam Godin hits four-timer as KEA reach Junior Shield final
- FOOTBALL: Olly Bush strikes a brace to lead Carterton into the last four
- FOOTBALL: Spot-on Jamie Cook seals dramatic win for North Leigh
- GIRLS FOOTBALL: Oxford City Under 13s clinch league title
- FOOTBALL: Harry Benfield guides Abingdon Youth to Under 15 KO Trophy glory
- FOOTBALL: Kyle Chester in top form as Carterton beat Didcot Town Youth Red