Great & Little Tew had reached 118-5 from 15 overs when their Home Counties Premier League Twenty20 first-round tie at home to Chesham was washed out.
Joe White had hit 39 off 21 balls and Curtly Slatter was 27 not out when the rain came down.
Banbury’s home tie against Tring Park has been rearranged for Sunday, June 8.
The annual representative match between the Cherwell League and OCA League fell victim to the weather on Monday.
Officials are hoping that the clash, which was due to be held at Horspath, can be rearranged.
Another washout was at Bicester & North Oxford where the matches involving Oxfordshire women and the Netherlands and Oxon Under 17s against Sussex were unable to start.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United face tense wait over Kemar Roofe's fitness for season finale
- Oxfordshire Senior Cup final details are confirmed
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United manager Mike Ford thrilled as his team win promotion play-off final
- RUGBY UNION: Oscar Heath racks up the points as Chinnor clinch top-six finish
- RUGBY UNION: Battling Oxfordshire suffer opening day defeat in County Championship Shield
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Ini Umotong's strike lifts Oxford United off the bottom
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Oxford RL fall short against Toulouse Olympique
- DARTS: ODDA summer league all set to begin
- GOLF: Paterson and Averell help Studley Wood extend winning run
- Oxford United to host drinks and barbecue before crunch Wycombe clash