Great & Little Tew had reached 118-5 from 15 overs when their Home Counties Premier League Twenty20 first-round tie at home to Chesham was washed out.
Joe White had hit 39 off 21 balls and Curtly Slatter was 27 not out when the rain came down.
Banbury’s home tie against Tring Park has been rearranged for Sunday, June 8.
The annual representative match between the Cherwell League and OCA League fell victim to the weather on Monday.
Officials are hoping that the clash, which was due to be held at Horspath, can be rearranged.
Another washout was at Bicester & North Oxford where the matches involving Oxfordshire women and the Netherlands and Oxon Under 17s against Sussex were unable to start.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United thought West Brom rising star Tyler Roberts would be out of their league – Fazackerley
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell slips down the field after second round in Thailand
- ROWING: Zoe de Toledo’s eyeing Olympic gold hunt in Rio
- CRICKET: Abingdon Vale teenager Ben Charlesworth to make Oxfordshire debut against Devon
- CRICKET: Banbury captain Lloyd Sabin delighted with Luke Ryan's form ahead of High Wycombe clash
- CRICKET: Skipper Charlie Brain rallies Shipton-under-Wychwood ahead of Horspath challenge
- ROWING: Duarte bags sculls success
- Highly-rated teenager Tyler Roberts joins Oxford United on loan from West Brom
- Darryl Eales: Fan boycott would hurt Oxford United more than the EFL Trophy
- Oxford United's record-breaking season ticket sales pass 5,000