Great & Little Tew had reached 118-5 from 15 overs when their Home Counties Premier League Twenty20 first-round tie at home to Chesham was washed out.
Joe White had hit 39 off 21 balls and Curtly Slatter was 27 not out when the rain came down.
Banbury’s home tie against Tring Park has been rearranged for Sunday, June 8.
The annual representative match between the Cherwell League and OCA League fell victim to the weather on Monday.
Officials are hoping that the clash, which was due to be held at Horspath, can be rearranged.
Another washout was at Bicester & North Oxford where the matches involving Oxfordshire women and the Netherlands and Oxon Under 17s against Sussex were unable to start.
Latest Sport news
- EFL Trophy controversy rumbles on with under 23 teams and shoot-outs for draws
- BOWLS: Oxfordshire weather storm to beat Surrey in Middleton Cup
- RUBGY UNION: Theo Brophy-Clews relishing steep learning curve
- ATHLETICS: Paul Fernandez wins Thame 10k
- Fixture changes for Oxford United include derby at Swindon Town
- WATCH: Oxford United players undergo gruelling tests on first day of pre-season
- Oxford United will start pre-season training at Bisham Abbey while work is done at Roman Way
- Liam Sercombe relishing seeing Oxford United teammates again – but not looking forward to pre-season tests
- CRICKET: Ben Knowler's late spell helps send Aston Rowant top of Cherwell League Division 1
- FOOTBALL: Mick Conmy wins top honour at Oxfordshire FA awards