Agrand total of £1,110 was raised for the hospice charity home Sobell House in Oxford by anglers fishing the Ann Malone Memorial Series.
The final match was at Stable Lake, Kirtlington, where carp had started spawning, but were still happy to feed.
Peter Wilson took the hon-ours with 48.12.0 of them on pole, pellet and maggot, while just two ounces separated second and third.
Peter Parry had 42.4.0 and John Fisher 42.2.0 of carp, both using pole and maggot.
The first leg of Sutton Courtenay AC’s Short Mem-orial Series was fished by six anglers, at Phil’s Lake, and was won with a bag of rudd.
Ian Higgins had 6.8.0 of them, while Alan Hewer returned 1.12.0 for second.
The second leg will take place at the same venue on June 1, drawing pegs at 2pm.
Meanwhile, the club are holding a working party at Appleford Reach on Saturday, June 24 (8.30am).
The sixth North Oxford AS Summer Canal Series match was held at Frenchay Road, with the top three all using bread.
Dave Scott-Picton topped the 12-strong field with 8.10.0 of roach and skimmers, followed by Ian Fisher, who also had roach and skimmers for 7.10.0. Mike Watson was third with 5.1.8.
The final match of the series will be at King’s Bridge on June 1.
Oakfield: (Wednesday, Red Kite & Swallow Lakes, 17 fished): 1 B Eddy (Dynamite Oakfield) 134.4.8, 2 D Simons 114.5.8, 3 S Nicholls (Banbury Gunsmiths) 108.9.8.
Oakfield: (Saturday, Red Kite & Swallow Lakes, 32 fished) 1 R Bassett (Banbury Gunsmiths) 125.3.0, 2 D Simons119.12.8, 3 G Thorpe (GOT Baits) 103.6.0.
Oakfield: (Sunday, Swallow Lake, 27 fished) 1 D Stratful (Dynamite Oakfield) 88.13.8, 2 S Hutter 85.1.0, 3 G Thorpe (GOT Baits) 80.3.0
Masons AC: Club match, Laura’s Lake. Draw 8am, fishing 9-3.
FTB Oxford Carp League: 2nd round. Boddington.
Beehive AC: Pairs Cup. Frobury Ponds. Fishing 10-4.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United fans' chat
- The derby games are great but it's not my problem, says Michael Appleton on Swindon Town's relegation
- Quickfire Oxford United striker Conor McAleny delighted at Millwall victory
- Oxford United midfielder Josh Ruffels revels in week to remember
- Michael Appleton hails Oxford United's 'outstanding' display in victory over Millwall
- FOOTBALL: Jefferson Louis fires in-form Oxford City to third straight victory
- FOOTBALL: Didcot Town and North Leigh enjoy final-day victories, but Banbury United, Wantage Town and Kidlington are beaten
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire hold on to win thriller against Cornwall
- MOTORSPORT: Bradley Smith finishes just outside the points in Austin MotoGP
- WEEKEND RESULTS: April 22-23