People of all ages turned out to make the most of free tennis sessions at courts across Oxford last weekend.
Boosted by the warm weather, it was the first of four Great British Tennis Weekends to be held this summer.
Katie Leppard, chair and event organiser at North Oxford Tennis Club, one of four venues involved, was delighted with the response.
She said: “Well over 100 people came to our club from tiny tots to adults, some never having played tennis before.
“We look forward to welcoming them all back to the club.”
The next weekend is on June 21-22.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's victory at Chesterfield
- Chesterfield 0, Oxford United 4 (Hall 17, McAleny 35, 60 & 69)
- UPDATES - Chesterfield v Oxford United
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: It’s a challenging schedule but we’re more than ready
- Rob Hall hoping to boost Oxford United during busy period after much-needed rest
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton left with selection headache for Chesterfield clash
- BOXING: Sammy Ait-Tales lands victory on professional debut
- TABLE TENNIS: Christine Scaysbrook's first maximum saves depleted Forum C
- SWIMMING: City of Oxford youngsters land two trophies in Cardiff
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars aim to bounce back against basement side