People of all ages turned out to make the most of free tennis sessions at courts across Oxford last weekend.
Boosted by the warm weather, it was the first of four Great British Tennis Weekends to be held this summer.
Katie Leppard, chair and event organiser at North Oxford Tennis Club, one of four venues involved, was delighted with the response.
She said: “Well over 100 people came to our club from tiny tots to adults, some never having played tennis before.
“We look forward to welcoming them all back to the club.”
The next weekend is on June 21-22.
Latest Sport news
- Sam Slocombe and Max Crocombe told they can leave Oxford United
- ATHLETICS: Lawrence Clarke and Nathan Douglas selected for European Championships
- Details announced for Oxford United's EFL Cup tie at Birmingham City
- CRICKET: Shaun Cross takes four as Shipton cruise into last 16 of Davidstow Village Cup
- ATHLETICS: Clarke books ticket to Rio Olympics and vows best is yet to come
- ATHLETICS: Douglas claims British triple jump title, but yet to seal place to Rio
- WEEKEND RESULTS June 25 & 26
- CRICKET: Samad Fallah takes seven as Oxford rout Gerrards Cross
- ATHLETICS: Ennis delighted to reach 200m final
- VIDEO: Watch goals from new Oxford United striker Wes Thomas