People of all ages turned out to make the most of free tennis sessions at courts across Oxford last weekend.
Boosted by the warm weather, it was the first of four Great British Tennis Weekends to be held this summer.
Katie Leppard, chair and event organiser at North Oxford Tennis Club, one of four venues involved, was delighted with the response.
She said: “Well over 100 people came to our club from tiny tots to adults, some never having played tennis before.
“We look forward to welcoming them all back to the club.”
The next weekend is on June 21-22.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United's fitness concerns ease despite Johnny Mullins knock
- ICE HOCKEY: Trio aiming to hit heights after taking over at Oxford City Stars
- Oxford United will let train take the strain for Carlisle journey
- ATHLETICS: Capital show as Kate Williamson beat British Over 70s marathon record in London
- RUGBY UNION: Alan Hancock hails his Oxford Harlequins players after making Marston Ferry Road a fortress
- AUNT SALLY: In-form Oracle stay in touch with whitewash victory
- RUGBY UNION: Blue Boar enjoy tour of Ireland
- RUGBY UNION: Littlemore to celebrate 40th anniversary
- MARTIAL ARTS: Oxfordshire stars in the medals at European Championships
- RUGBY UNION: Henley Vultures swoop to win Oxfordshire Veterans