Rich Harrison ruled the roost to win the Harwick 10 time trial in testing windy conditions.
The Oxford City rider (pictured) clocked 22mins 19secs, ahead of Oxonian’s Malcolm Rose (22.31) and Tom Yeatman (Micky Cranks), who crossed the line in 22.43.
It kept Harrison top of the Blue Riband competition, while Martin Prior (Oxo) leads the SPOCO (Sporting Course) points table and Rose is the overall Beeline League table leader.
Times should be even quicker at next week’s race, held on the fast course at Southmoor.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United hoping Kane Hemmings can end unlucky goalscoring record at Bolton Wanderers
- Oxford United are unfazed by away record ahead of Bolton Wanderers trip, says skipper John Lundstram
- SWIMMING: Lilia Gilbert steals show with ten-medal haul for Didcot Barramundi
- SNOOKER & BILLIARDS: Jon Bishop's break of 45 guides Thame to victory
- BOXING: South Moreton's Gavin Lissenden defends Queensbury League title
- Simon Eastwood was always going to succeed with Oxford United, says defender Joe Skarz
- Bolton boss Phil Parkinson: We need to come out fighting against Oxford United
- Michael Appleton warns Oxford United of wounded Bolton Wanderers
- Chey Dunkley’s determined to continue rate of progress at Oxford United
- It's not a world I recognise, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton as football is rocked by corruption charges