Rich Harrison ruled the roost to win the Harwick 10 time trial in testing windy conditions.
The Oxford City rider (pictured) clocked 22mins 19secs, ahead of Oxonian’s Malcolm Rose (22.31) and Tom Yeatman (Micky Cranks), who crossed the line in 22.43.
It kept Harrison top of the Blue Riband competition, while Martin Prior (Oxo) leads the SPOCO (Sporting Course) points table and Rose is the overall Beeline League table leader.
Times should be even quicker at next week’s race, held on the fast course at Southmoor.
Latest Sport news
- Updates - Carlisle United v Oxford United
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: We are determined to send Oxford United fans home happy
- Chris Maguire relishing Oxford United's big push
- John Lundstram pushing for Oxford United recall
- SQUASH: Bicester secure Oxfordshire title
- MOTORSPORT: Nathan Harrison off to flying start
- ANGLING: Jack pips grandad Brian for Littlemore victory
- SNOOKER & BILLIARDS: Ali leads Oracle F to Oxford League title
- SWIMMING: Bicester Blue Fins prove cut above to seal fine success
- Oxford United explore possibility of fourth stand for Wycombe clash