RADLEY’S ladies led the way in round two of the Sweatshop Southern League at Tilsley Park.
But fielding just ten male athletes meant they only finished third in their home Division 1 meeting.
Kathryn Woodcock won the A String discus in 41.99m and the B String shot putt in 9.96.
Both were personal bests as she landed the female athlete of the match award.
Another under 20 athlete, Gina Sunderland, won the 100m hurdles in 15.25secs, which was just outside the English Schools standard.
Becky Hodgson (400m), Paula Owen (400m hurdles), Lucy Hooper (triple jump), Luisa Chantler Edmond (shot), Aislinn Baird (hammer) and Samantha Molyneux (javelin) also picked up A String wins.
Oxford City finished third in their Division 2 North meeting at Milton Keynes.
A String wins came from Ryan Meredith (10.32.0) in the men’s 3,000m steeplechase, plus ladies Jade Walker (7.57.0) in the 2,000m steeplechase and Danielle Anderson (36.15) in the javelin.
RAMONE Smith broke his own Radley 100m record with a strong showing at the Loughborough International.
Smith clocked 10.46secs when finishing second in the B race to surpass his 10.6 effort in last month’s Southern League opener.
Radley clubmate Rosie Kingston knocked half a second off her best in the 100m hurdles, recording 14.32 for second place in the B race.
Oxford City’s Nathan Douglas struggled to second in the triple jump with 15.79m after four of his efforts were fouls.
Freddie Curtis, from Hardwick, near Bicester, came fifth in the javelin with a throw of 69.02m.
STEVE Naylor battled the heat to win the Hook 10-mile race by almost four minutes.
The 35-year-old, from Cassington, clocked 52mins 34secs, with Matthew King (Hook) second in 56.25.
Woodstock Harriers’ Bryan Vaughan was 13th in 1.05.03 to take the vet 60 men’s honours.
JESSICA Webb was the first lady home at the Blenheim 7K, finishing ninth overall in 28mins 5secs.
Latest Sport news
- Highly-rated teenager Tyler Roberts joins Oxford United on loan from West Brom
- Darryl Eales: Fan boycott would hurt Oxford United more than the EFL Trophy
- Oxford United's record-breaking season ticket sales pass 5,000
- VIDEO: Watch Oxford United signing Tyler Roberts scoring for West Brom
- Kane Hemmings out to make immediate impact at Oxford United
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell among leading pack after first round in Thailand
- Majority of Oxford United fans in poll prepared to boycott EFL Trophy
- ATHLETICS: Brilliant Tom Anstice claims three titles and breaks Radley club record
- BOWLS: Singles champion Chris Gilkes comes so close to historic Oxfordshire title double
- BOWLS: Headington and Carterton to vie for Oxfordshire League crown