RADLEY’S ladies led the way in round two of the Sweatshop Southern League at Tilsley Park.
But fielding just ten male athletes meant they only finished third in their home Division 1 meeting.
Kathryn Woodcock won the A String discus in 41.99m and the B String shot putt in 9.96.
Both were personal bests as she landed the female athlete of the match award.
Another under 20 athlete, Gina Sunderland, won the 100m hurdles in 15.25secs, which was just outside the English Schools standard.
Becky Hodgson (400m), Paula Owen (400m hurdles), Lucy Hooper (triple jump), Luisa Chantler Edmond (shot), Aislinn Baird (hammer) and Samantha Molyneux (javelin) also picked up A String wins.
Oxford City finished third in their Division 2 North meeting at Milton Keynes.
A String wins came from Ryan Meredith (10.32.0) in the men’s 3,000m steeplechase, plus ladies Jade Walker (7.57.0) in the 2,000m steeplechase and Danielle Anderson (36.15) in the javelin.
RAMONE Smith broke his own Radley 100m record with a strong showing at the Loughborough International.
Smith clocked 10.46secs when finishing second in the B race to surpass his 10.6 effort in last month’s Southern League opener.
Radley clubmate Rosie Kingston knocked half a second off her best in the 100m hurdles, recording 14.32 for second place in the B race.
Oxford City’s Nathan Douglas struggled to second in the triple jump with 15.79m after four of his efforts were fouls.
Freddie Curtis, from Hardwick, near Bicester, came fifth in the javelin with a throw of 69.02m.
STEVE Naylor battled the heat to win the Hook 10-mile race by almost four minutes.
The 35-year-old, from Cassington, clocked 52mins 34secs, with Matthew King (Hook) second in 56.25.
Woodstock Harriers’ Bryan Vaughan was 13th in 1.05.03 to take the vet 60 men’s honours.
JESSICA Webb was the first lady home at the Blenheim 7K, finishing ninth overall in 28mins 5secs.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw with Charlton Athletic
- Charlton boss Russell Slade unhappy with side over Oxford United equaliser
- MOTOR SPORT: Bradley Smith makes speedy recovery to line up in Japan
- Oxford United 1 (Maguire 67), Charlton Athletic 1 (Jackson pen 54)
- Oxford United v Charlton Athletic - UPDATES
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: Charlton will be a tough test but we’re ready to challenge
- Grateful Marvin Johnson aiming to repay Oxford United fans with goal against Charlton
- BILLIARDS: Bob Chivers break boosts Fieldside
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Role model Demi Lambourne can inspire youthful Oxford United, says boss Les Taylor
- ICE HOCKEY: Buoyant Oxford City Stars bidding to build on first victory