CARA Kerby netted a hat-trick as Grove Challengers took the Under 10 Oxford Mail Girls League Cup with a 3-1 win against Summertown Stars White.
Leshea Guiste hit the Stars’ reply at Thame United.
There was also a three-goal haul in the Under 16/17 final, where Kerrie Cope’s performance saw Moretonville Juniors beat Oxford Bluebirds 3-1. Blanche Mayo replied.
Oxford City took home three titles, starting with the Under 15 cup final.
Lauren Page (2), Lucy Hunter and Shelley Knight were on target to secure a 4-0 success over Didcot Casuals.
It completed a double success, which was also sealed at Under 14 level by Kidlington.
A penalty from Amberley Vircavs and another goal from Lucy Durham was enough to win 2-1 against Swindon Spitfires, whose consolation came from Helena Diaz Butcher.
Katie Appleton and Charlotte Calvert saw Stonesfield Strikers add the cup to their Under 13 league title.
Their strikes secured a 2-0 win over Banbury United.
- Stonesfield Strikers won the Under 13 league and cup double
Oxford City Under 12s also finished with two sets of silverware, as the league champions beat Crowmarsh 4-0 in the cup final.
Strikes from Emily Green, Amanda Osarobo and Lanaya Ward, plus an own goal, proved the difference.
Millie Collier grabbed the winner as Oxford City beat Tower Hill Vixens 1-0 in the Under 11 showpiece.
Barton United Under 13s won the fair play award.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United explore possibility of fourth stand for Wycombe clash
- Oxford United are where we want to be, says Carlisle United manager Keith Curle
- James Roberts eyeing a happy ending with Oxford United after horrible season
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton hoping for different emotion on return to 'bobbins' Brunton Park
- Liam Sercombe hungry to hit one last goal target for Oxford United this season
- Deadline for Oxford United awards voting is today
- FOOTBALL: We should hold our heads high, says Oxford City general manager Justin Merritt
- RUGBY UNION: Injury-hit Oxfordshire are still strong, says head coach Craig Burrows
- FOOTBALL: Mike Ford wants more of the same as Banbury United prepare for play-off final
- CRICKET: Captain Luke Ryan calls on Oxfordshire to step up for Unicorns Counties Trophy opener