GREENE KING ODDA
SEAN Holly pulled off a brilliant 13-dart leg to power into the Oxfordshire Winter League men’s singles final.
The Kidlington Green player hit 140-100-85-136 and double 20 in the decider to beat clubmate Tim Tricker 2-1 in their last-four clash at Marston British Legion and reach his first final.
Holly will play Preben Krabben (Goodlake Arms) in the final at Oxford Sports & Social Club on Friday, June 6 after Krabben battled back to beat Joe Palmer (Kidlington Green ) 2-1.
Kidlington’s Palmer and Joe Burns will play Marlborough A’s Simon Key and Mark Holtom in the men’s pairs final.
Palmer and Burns saw off Cowley Workers’ Wayland Honour and Lyndon Richards 2-1, while Key and Holtom shocked Goodlake’s Kevin Wilkins and Krabben by the same score.
Black Swan’s Chris and Shaz Thompson will play Florence Park Community Centre’s Michelle Ewins and Angie Pointin in the ladies’ pairs final.
The ladies’ three-a-side final will be an all-Black Swan affair, with the A team of Sue Smith, Shaz and Chris Thompson facing their B side of Angie Turner, Jane Godfrey and Sue Simms.
Latest Sport news
- John Lundstram pushing for Oxford United recall
- ANGLING: Jack pips grandad Brian for Littlemore victory
- SNOOKER & BILLIARDS: Ali leads Oracle F to Oxford League title
- SWIMMING: Bicester Blue Fins prove cut above to seal fine success
- Oxford United explore possibility of fourth stand for Wycombe clash
- Oxford United are where we want to be, says Carlisle United manager Keith Curle
- James Roberts eyeing a happy ending with Oxford United after horrible season
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton hoping for different emotion on return to 'bobbins' Brunton Park
- Liam Sercombe hungry to hit one last goal target for Oxford United this season
- FOOTBALL: We should hold our heads high, says Oxford City general manager Justin Merritt