GREENE KING ODDA
SEAN Holly pulled off a brilliant 13-dart leg to power into the Oxfordshire Winter League men’s singles final.
The Kidlington Green player hit 140-100-85-136 and double 20 in the decider to beat clubmate Tim Tricker 2-1 in their last-four clash at Marston British Legion and reach his first final.
Holly will play Preben Krabben (Goodlake Arms) in the final at Oxford Sports & Social Club on Friday, June 6 after Krabben battled back to beat Joe Palmer (Kidlington Green ) 2-1.
Kidlington’s Palmer and Joe Burns will play Marlborough A’s Simon Key and Mark Holtom in the men’s pairs final.
Palmer and Burns saw off Cowley Workers’ Wayland Honour and Lyndon Richards 2-1, while Key and Holtom shocked Goodlake’s Kevin Wilkins and Krabben by the same score.
Black Swan’s Chris and Shaz Thompson will play Florence Park Community Centre’s Michelle Ewins and Angie Pointin in the ladies’ pairs final.
The ladies’ three-a-side final will be an all-Black Swan affair, with the A team of Sue Smith, Shaz and Chris Thompson facing their B side of Angie Turner, Jane Godfrey and Sue Simms.
Latest Sport news
- Chey Dunkley’s determined to continue rate of progress at Oxford United
- It's not a world I recognise, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton as football is rocked by corruption charges
- FOOTBALL: Manager John Brough eyes historic FA Cup run to build North Leigh support
- FOOTBALL: Boss Andy Ballard begins four-game ban as Didcot Town face Bishops Cleeve
- RUGBY UNION: In-form Chinnor wary of potential banana skin at Redingensians
- OxVox column: How I got with the programme
- Oxford United hit by Ryan Ledson injury blow
- Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales believes 'B team' decision may change Checkatrade Trophy outlook
- Curtis Nelson pencilled in for Oxford United return next week - if today's session goes well
- BRADLEY SMITH COLUMN: Getting back on track takes sweat and tears