GREENE KING ODDA
SEAN Holly pulled off a brilliant 13-dart leg to power into the Oxfordshire Winter League men’s singles final.
The Kidlington Green player hit 140-100-85-136 and double 20 in the decider to beat clubmate Tim Tricker 2-1 in their last-four clash at Marston British Legion and reach his first final.
Holly will play Preben Krabben (Goodlake Arms) in the final at Oxford Sports & Social Club on Friday, June 6 after Krabben battled back to beat Joe Palmer (Kidlington Green ) 2-1.
Kidlington’s Palmer and Joe Burns will play Marlborough A’s Simon Key and Mark Holtom in the men’s pairs final.
Palmer and Burns saw off Cowley Workers’ Wayland Honour and Lyndon Richards 2-1, while Key and Holtom shocked Goodlake’s Kevin Wilkins and Krabben by the same score.
Black Swan’s Chris and Shaz Thompson will play Florence Park Community Centre’s Michelle Ewins and Angie Pointin in the ladies’ pairs final.
The ladies’ three-a-side final will be an all-Black Swan affair, with the A team of Sue Smith, Shaz and Chris Thompson facing their B side of Angie Turner, Jane Godfrey and Sue Simms.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United upbeat about Rob Hall's hamstring injury
- Oxford United fans' chat
- 'We were not ruthless enough', says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton, 'but it's difficult to say that after a 4-0 win'
- Clean sheet is just like a hat-trick for Oxford United's defenders, says Joe Skarz
- Hat-trick hero Conor McAleny takes centre stage as Oxford United close in on play-off places
- HOCKEY: Oxford’s Trophy hopes ended in dramatic penalty shoot-out
- WEEKEND RESULTS: February 25-26
- FOOTBALL: Ricky Johnson’s late goal earns Banbury United victory
- FOOTBALL: Debutant Ezra Forde saves Oxford City with last-gasp goal
- FOOTBALL: North Leigh draw, but Didcot Town and Wantage Town suffer defeats