GREENE KING ODDA
SEAN Holly pulled off a brilliant 13-dart leg to power into the Oxfordshire Winter League men’s singles final.
The Kidlington Green player hit 140-100-85-136 and double 20 in the decider to beat clubmate Tim Tricker 2-1 in their last-four clash at Marston British Legion and reach his first final.
Holly will play Preben Krabben (Goodlake Arms) in the final at Oxford Sports & Social Club on Friday, June 6 after Krabben battled back to beat Joe Palmer (Kidlington Green ) 2-1.
Kidlington’s Palmer and Joe Burns will play Marlborough A’s Simon Key and Mark Holtom in the men’s pairs final.
Palmer and Burns saw off Cowley Workers’ Wayland Honour and Lyndon Richards 2-1, while Key and Holtom shocked Goodlake’s Kevin Wilkins and Krabben by the same score.
Black Swan’s Chris and Shaz Thompson will play Florence Park Community Centre’s Michelle Ewins and Angie Pointin in the ladies’ pairs final.
The ladies’ three-a-side final will be an all-Black Swan affair, with the A team of Sue Smith, Shaz and Chris Thompson facing their B side of Angie Turner, Jane Godfrey and Sue Simms.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales believes 'B team' decision may change Checkatrade Trophy outlook
- Curtis Nelson pencilled in for Oxford United return next week - if today's session goes well
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City’s unstoppable veterans land 12th straight title at Southern Stage Road Relays
- BOWLS: Oxfordshire draw final friendly
- SWIMMING: Janette Cardy impresses to lift British Open Water Championships title
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars still looking for first cup win after Milton Keynes Thunder defeat
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's defeat at Southend United
- Michael Appleton fuming as Oxford United pay penalty for missing chances
- Southend midfielder admits he was lucky to still be on the pitch to net winner against Oxford United
- International call-up rules Benji Buchel out of two Oxford United games