GREENE KING ODDA
SEAN Holly pulled off a brilliant 13-dart leg to power into the Oxfordshire Winter League men’s singles final.
The Kidlington Green player hit 140-100-85-136 and double 20 in the decider to beat clubmate Tim Tricker 2-1 in their last-four clash at Marston British Legion and reach his first final.
Holly will play Preben Krabben (Goodlake Arms) in the final at Oxford Sports & Social Club on Friday, June 6 after Krabben battled back to beat Joe Palmer (Kidlington Green ) 2-1.
Kidlington’s Palmer and Joe Burns will play Marlborough A’s Simon Key and Mark Holtom in the men’s pairs final.
Palmer and Burns saw off Cowley Workers’ Wayland Honour and Lyndon Richards 2-1, while Key and Holtom shocked Goodlake’s Kevin Wilkins and Krabben by the same score.
Black Swan’s Chris and Shaz Thompson will play Florence Park Community Centre’s Michelle Ewins and Angie Pointin in the ladies’ pairs final.
The ladies’ three-a-side final will be an all-Black Swan affair, with the A team of Sue Smith, Shaz and Chris Thompson facing their B side of Angie Turner, Jane Godfrey and Sue Simms.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United knocked out of FA Youth Cup by Bristol Rovers in first round
- Christian Ribeiro upbeat on painful path to long-awaited Oxford United debut
- RUGBY UNION: Sorry Bulls trampled by high-fliers
- BAR BILLIARDS: Vikings A and B teams go through to next round
- ICE HOCKEY: Hallam Wilson's hat-trick seals double raid for the high-flying Oxford City Stars
- MOTORSPORT: Banbury's Darren Turner is crowned champion in Le Mans Series GTE Championship
- ATHLETICS: Brilliant Paul Fernandez proves class above to win Abingdon Marathon
- Rob Hall sets up two goals on Oxford United return
- UPDATE: New ticket details for Oxford United's FA Cup tie at Merstham announced
- Ex-Oxford United striker Jefferson Louis loving return to area with Oxford City – 32 transfers later