Kingham Hill were bang on target to triumph at the National Schools’ Championship Clay Shooting Competition.
The team of Charlie Bryant, Benjamin Taylor, Neil Taylor, Samuel Osborne, Archie Fox and Joshua Goddard triumphed at the EJ Churchill Shooting Ground on the stunning West Wycombe Estate.
It saw Kingham Hill, near Chipping Norton, improve on last year’s bronze.
Headmaster Nick Seward was delighted by the team’s success, and has promised the team an open top car ride around the school grounds to show off the trophy.
- Latest Sport news
- Oxford United 1 (Maguire 67), Charlton Athletic 1 (Jackson pen 54)
- Oxford United v Charlton Athletic - UPDATES
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: Charlton will be a tough test but we’re ready to challenge
- Grateful Marvin Johnson aiming to repay Oxford United fans with goal against Charlton
- BILLIARDS: Bob Chivers break boosts Fieldside
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Role model Demi Lambourne can inspire youthful Oxford United, says boss Les Taylor
- ICE HOCKEY: Buoyant Oxford City Stars bidding to build on first victory
- Oxford United position will be clearer after big week, says Derek Fazackerley
- Charlton boss believes balanced Oxford United will be tough to defeat
- Changing mood is bringing home comfort for United, says Derek Fazackerley