Kingham Hill were bang on target to triumph at the National Schools’ Championship Clay Shooting Competition.
The team of Charlie Bryant, Benjamin Taylor, Neil Taylor, Samuel Osborne, Archie Fox and Joshua Goddard triumphed at the EJ Churchill Shooting Ground on the stunning West Wycombe Estate.
It saw Kingham Hill, near Chipping Norton, improve on last year’s bronze.
Headmaster Nick Seward was delighted by the team’s success, and has promised the team an open top car ride around the school grounds to show off the trophy.
- Latest Sport news
- Chris Maguire loving life at Oxford United – but it's 'too early' for contract talks
- Rob Hall eyes final fitness milestone in Oxford United's clash with Oldham Athletic
- Young Oxford United squad need me to be an assertive leader – Michael Appleton
- Oldham Athletic skipper calls for FA Cup response at Oxford United
- BOXING: Ex-world champion Steve Collins sees Oxford fighters star
- FOOTBALL: John Brough bidding to make more history for North Leigh in Trophy
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United boosted as Conor McDonagh turns down move to rivals
- FOOTBALL: Mike Fondop returns to give Oxford City a big lift
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor sign London Welsh hooker Koree Britton to boost title hopes
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton wishes departing loanee Dan Crowley well ahead of Dutch move from Arsenal