Kingham Hill were bang on target to triumph at the National Schools’ Championship Clay Shooting Competition.
The team of Charlie Bryant, Benjamin Taylor, Neil Taylor, Samuel Osborne, Archie Fox and Joshua Goddard triumphed at the EJ Churchill Shooting Ground on the stunning West Wycombe Estate.
It saw Kingham Hill, near Chipping Norton, improve on last year’s bronze.
Headmaster Nick Seward was delighted by the team’s success, and has promised the team an open top car ride around the school grounds to show off the trophy.
- Latest Sport news
- 900 remaining tickets for Oxford United's FA Cup clash against Newcastle United go on general sale
- Christian Ribeiro set for Oxford United return in friendly with Vancouver Whitecaps
- Oxford United 'out-punched' by another League One side for loan target
- Oxford United announce new dates for Sheffield United and Bolton Wanderers games
- Newcastle United win FA Cup replay to set up fourth round trip to Oxford United
- CRICKET: New Oxfordshire captain Jonny Cater aiming to nurture county's emerging talent
- AUNT SALLY: Mick Phipps leads Black Prince to victory
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell faces Abu Dhabi test
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars suffer heaviest defeat the day after ending long losing run
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City's senior men thrilled to finally clinch Chiltern Cross Country League victory