Kingham Hill were bang on target to triumph at the National Schools’ Championship Clay Shooting Competition.
The team of Charlie Bryant, Benjamin Taylor, Neil Taylor, Samuel Osborne, Archie Fox and Joshua Goddard triumphed at the EJ Churchill Shooting Ground on the stunning West Wycombe Estate.
It saw Kingham Hill, near Chipping Norton, improve on last year’s bronze.
Headmaster Nick Seward was delighted by the team’s success, and has promised the team an open top car ride around the school grounds to show off the trophy.
- Latest Sport news
- Oxford United's Kemar Roofe and Liam Sercombe named in League Two team of the year
- Oxford United await decisions from Hylton and Maguire
- MOTOR RACING: Renault's Jolyon Palmer crashes out of Monaco Grand Prix
- WEEKEND RESULTS: May 28-29
- CRICKET: Horspath stretch unbeaten start to four games after Shipton-under-Wychwood collapse
- CRICKET: Dain Moreton's century inspires Great & Little Tew to victory over Harefield
- Callum O'Dowda's slim Euro 2016 hopes look over after watching Ireland draw
- GOLF: Poor start sees Eddie Pepperell miss Wentworth cut
- YOUTH CRICKET: Ben Charlesworth takes centre stage with two impressive knocks
- MOTORSPORT: Williams' Valtteri Bottas on a mission to end his Monaco hoodoo in F1