Oxford MailCause of fire (From Oxford Mail)

Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting OXFORD NEWS to 80360 or email us

Cause of fire

A candle near an altar started a fire in an Oxfordshire church.

Firefighters were call to St Peters Church in Deddington at 5.15pm on Sunday. Two fire engines from Banbury discovered a fire involving tea light candles placed on a table in front of the church altar.

Related links

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree