A LORRY overturned on the A361 at Shipton-under-Wychwood, spilling what was reported to be 10 tonnes of milk on the road.
The driver, a man in his 30s, was taken by ambulance to the John Radcliffe Hospital, in Oxford, with non life-threatening injuries.
The Cotteswold Dairy Ltd tanker overturned at about 4.30am and the road was closed until 10.30am because of concerns that it may have leaked fuel on to the road.
Carole Aldons, of Church Street, off the A361, said: “I’m glad it was nothing more serious.”
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS, SPORT and JAYDEN depending on what services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today