MOST of the city's roads are heavily congested for the commute home this evening.
Cars on Botley Road are going at an average 1mph due to temporary traffic lights for sewer works.
Queues on Woodstock and Banbury Road are moving at 2mph, and 6mph on Abingdon Road both ways.
The A34 is congested southbound from Kidlington down past Botley.
Oxford Bus Company has said its services are facing delays of an hour across the city.
An accident on Oxford Road, Horspath, is also causing further delays.
Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year