MOST of the city's roads are heavily congested for the commute home this evening.
Cars on Botley Road are going at an average 1mph due to temporary traffic lights for sewer works.
Queues on Woodstock and Banbury Road are moving at 2mph, and 6mph on Abingdon Road both ways.
The A34 is congested southbound from Kidlington down past Botley.
Oxford Bus Company has said its services are facing delays of an hour across the city.
An accident on Oxford Road, Horspath, is also causing further delays.
Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon