MOST of the city's roads are heavily congested for the commute home this evening.
Cars on Botley Road are going at an average 1mph due to temporary traffic lights for sewer works.
Queues on Woodstock and Banbury Road are moving at 2mph, and 6mph on Abingdon Road both ways.
The A34 is congested southbound from Kidlington down past Botley.
Oxford Bus Company has said its services are facing delays of an hour across the city.
An accident on Oxford Road, Horspath, is also causing further delays.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today