The defence case is due to begin today in the trial of a woman who denies being involved in an arson attack that killed two children.
Fiaz Munshi is on trial for murder at Oxford Crown Court in connection with a fire in which Anum Khan, eight, and her brother Majid, 15, died at their home in Magdalen Road, East Oxford, on August 26, 1997.
The 38-year-old has pleaded not guilty to two counts of murder.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS, SPORT and JAYDEN depending on what services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes