The defence case is due to begin today in the trial of a woman who denies being involved in an arson attack that killed two children.
Fiaz Munshi is on trial for murder at Oxford Crown Court in connection with a fire in which Anum Khan, eight, and her brother Majid, 15, died at their home in Magdalen Road, East Oxford, on August 26, 1997.
The 38-year-old has pleaded not guilty to two counts of murder.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS, SPORT and JAYDEN depending on what services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community