The defence case is due to begin today in the trial of a woman who denies being involved in an arson attack that killed two children.
Fiaz Munshi is on trial for murder at Oxford Crown Court in connection with a fire in which Anum Khan, eight, and her brother Majid, 15, died at their home in Magdalen Road, East Oxford, on August 26, 1997.
The 38-year-old has pleaded not guilty to two counts of murder.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS, SPORT and JAYDEN depending on what services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay