OXFORD'S A40 Northern Bypass has now reopened following a crash in the early hours this morning which left one man hurt.
The accident involving a van and a bus happened at 3.15am between Banbury Road and Marsh Lane.
A spokesman for South Central Ambulance said a 30-year-old man has been taken to hospital suffering leg injuries.
Following the crash police accident investigators closed the road and it reopened about 9.30am.
- Traffic updates will be posted automatically on our Live Traffic Service.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS, SPORT and JAYDEN depending on what services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. For the service to start you must save our number into your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today