Parents are being urged to prepare for possible disruption ahead of a teachers’ strike next week.
Oxfordshire County Council said it does not yet know how many of the county’s schools will be affected by the action. Teachers are walking out next Thursday as part of a dispute over pay and conditions.
So far, Botley School and Carswell Community Primary School, Abingdon, have announced they will be partly closed while East Oxford Primary School and Sonning Common Primary School will be fully closed.
For a full list of closures as they are announced, see oxfordmail.co.uk
Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes