The Wychwood Music Festival was held over the weekend.
The event, at New Beaconsfield Hall in the village, heard music from three Wychwood School of Rock bands.
There were also performances from solo singers, and a picnic and barbecue were on offer.
Profits from the event were donated to the Soldiers’, Sailors’ and Airmen’s Families Association (SSAFA) to mark Armed Forces Day on Saturday.
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community