The Wychwood Music Festival was held over the weekend.
The event, at New Beaconsfield Hall in the village, heard music from three Wychwood School of Rock bands.
There were also performances from solo singers, and a picnic and barbecue were on offer.
Profits from the event were donated to the Soldiers’, Sailors’ and Airmen’s Families Association (SSAFA) to mark Armed Forces Day on Saturday.
- Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes