OXFORD United has announced that a permanent singing section will be included in the Kassam Stadium’s East Stand next season.
The announcement follows talks between the club and fans group the Yellow Army over the scheme to boost the atmosphere at home games.
A section of 100 seats in the heart of the stand have been allocated to the so-called “Yellow Noise” section.
Fans can now buy season tickets for the area or have their existing season tickets moved to the zone.
Latest United news:
- Ex-Oxford United star Jamie Cook proud of career after hanging up football boots to turn attention to golf
- Roger James bags brace as North Leigh beat youthful Oxford United to lift Oxfordshire Senior Cup
- Roger James double sees North Leigh beat Oxford United to lift Oxon Senior Cup
- Michael Appleton aiming to convince Conor McAleny that Oxford United is best option for next season
- North Leigh eye one more scalp as they face Oxford United in Oxfordshire Senior Cup