Oxford Pride – the city’s annual Lesbian, Gay Bisexual and Transgender parade – takes place today.
It will begin at Ship Street at noon and will travel through the centre of Oxford to Oxpens Recreation Ground.
The route will cover Cornmarket Street, Queen Street and Bonn Square, with the roads being closed during the parade.
Oxford Bus Company said there may be some delays to buses from noon to 1pm.
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech