Oxford Pride – the city’s annual Lesbian, Gay Bisexual and Transgender parade – takes place today.
It will begin at Ship Street at noon and will travel through the centre of Oxford to Oxpens Recreation Ground.
The route will cover Cornmarket Street, Queen Street and Bonn Square, with the roads being closed during the parade.
Oxford Bus Company said there may be some delays to buses from noon to 1pm.
- Our top stories:
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit