CELEBRITY chef and star of BBC show Ready Steady Cook Brian Turner is swapping the studio for Banbury this summer.
The 68-year-old, pictured, is the main attraction at the town’s annual food fair.
He worked for more than 14 years on the cookery show and was awarded a CBE for his services to tourism and training in the catering industry in 2002.
The Yorkshireman will be joined by Great British Bake Off finalist Kimberley Wilson in August.
Mr Turner said: “I am getting excited about visiting Banbury.
“I am looking forward to finding out about the local produce so that perhaps we can conjure up something magical to eat.”
Stallholders will be demonstrating and selling food from around the world.
The event on Sunday, August 17, will run alongside the town's Banbury Flower and Produce Show.
People can enter their flowers, vegetables, jams, cakes etc into six categories and 93 classes in the competition.
• Our top stories:
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today