An 89-year-old driver who died in a crash has been named by police.
Tom Rose, from Carterton, was killed on the road between Brize Norton and Curbridge, near the Caswell Lane junction, on September 1. He was driving a white Volvo V70, which collided with a blue VW Golf at about 2.45pm.
His male passenger was taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital in a serious but non-life threatening condition, but was discharged on Wednesday. The Golf driver was airlifted to the JR and was in a serious but stable condition last night.
Police are still investigating the incident.Call 101 if you have any information.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech