Two men charged after a national police operation seized an estimated £5m worth of heroin and cocaine will appear in court tomorrow.
Five kilograms of heroin was seized at a Woodstock property on March 10 this year, along with 3kg of cocaine and 1kg of heroin at an address in Oxford.
A further 13kg of cocaine and 2kg of heroin were seized on the M40 near High Wycombe and in Dover.
Shorne Ross, 42, of Mumford Drive, Rothersthorpe, near Northampton, is charged with conspiring to supply cocaine and heroin.
Dutch national Razaki Hakan, 41, is charged with breaking laws governing the importing of goods. Both are in custody awaiting trial, due to start next week.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year