JUGGLING John made it a magical day at Barefoot Books with a performance for youngsters as the school holidays drew to an end.
The children’s entertainer was at the Banbury Road, Oxford, store for the latest in a series of events held over the summer.
Five-year-old Ciara Andreae said: “I liked watching the tricks and I thought it was really fun and interesting.”
Dad Hans said they were regular visitors to Barefoot Books.
He said: “Ciara really enjoyed the show, she got to do a few tricks herself.
“It was the first time she had been up close to a magician and she has been trying to do magic at home ever since.
“Barefoot Books often do shows and events.
“Juggling John did cards. He had magic balls that disappeared, juggling, balancing acts and that sort of thing. It was a really good day.”
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech