The funeral for Skye Hall, who died last week after fighting a brain tumour for a year, will be held tomorrow.
The five-year-old’s parents have said they’re keeping details of the service under wraps to keep numbers down, because so many people want to say farewell to the lad, with mum Sally saying: “We are a bit worried how many people are coming as it is.”
The acting headteacher Rush Common Primary School, Laura Brown said: “Skye will be remembered for his sparkling smile, wonderful sense of humour, bravery, determination and his inspirational attitude.”
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today