Five-year-old Skye Hall, who compiled a bucket list of activities to carry out before a terminal brain tumour claimed his life, has died.
The youngster’s bravery captured the imaginations of Oxford Mail readers, who helped him fulfil his aims.
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech