Five-year-old Skye Hall, who compiled a bucket list of activities to carry out before a terminal brain tumour claimed his life, has died.
The youngster’s bravery captured the imaginations of Oxford Mail readers, who helped him fulfil his aims.
Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today