Five-year-old Skye Hall, who compiled a bucket list of activities to carry out before a terminal brain tumour claimed his life, has died.
The youngster’s bravery captured the imaginations of Oxford Mail readers, who helped him fulfil his aims.
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year