Residents have their first chance to comment on a plan for nearly 10,000 new homes today.
West Oxfordshire District Council is holding a public exhibition at Chipping Norton Town Hall from 2pm to 7pm for its new draft local plan.
The plan outlines where 9,450 new homes could be built by 2029.
Today’s exhibition will be followed by another at Carterton Town Hall on Thursday and Witney Methodist Church on Friday at the same times.
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech