Residents have their first chance to comment on a plan for nearly 10,000 new homes today.
West Oxfordshire District Council is holding a public exhibition at Chipping Norton Town Hall from 2pm to 7pm for its new draft local plan.
The plan outlines where 9,450 new homes could be built by 2029.
Today’s exhibition will be followed by another at Carterton Town Hall on Thursday and Witney Methodist Church on Friday at the same times.
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay