A 29-year-old woman accused of stealing about £5,500 from a private jet aircraft company is to begin her trial today.
Grace Folan, of Bowood Court, Oxford Road, Kidlington, has pleaded not guilty to three counts of theft from Hangar 8 Ltd between April and July last year.
She was released on bail on Friday, June 20, and will stand trial today at Oxford Crown Court.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes