A 29-year-old woman accused of stealing about £5,500 from a private jet aircraft company is to begin her trial today.
Grace Folan, of Bowood Court, Oxford Road, Kidlington, has pleaded not guilty to three counts of theft from Hangar 8 Ltd between April and July last year.
She was released on bail on Friday, June 20, and will stand trial today at Oxford Crown Court.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community