A 29-year-old woman accused of stealing about £5,500 from a private jet aircraft company is to begin her trial today.
Grace Folan, of Bowood Court, Oxford Road, Kidlington, has pleaded not guilty to three counts of theft from Hangar 8 Ltd between April and July last year.
She was released on bail on Friday, June 20, and will stand trial today at Oxford Crown Court.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay