A MISSING woman from Stanford in the Vale was found safe last night, police have said.
Laura Robey, 34, also known as Poppy Brett and Poppy Lewis, went missing from her home in the early hours of last Wednesday morning.
Thames Valley Police thanked the public and media for their help locating her, but would not reveal where she had been found or where she had been.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street