The officer in charge of the Connor Tremble murder investigation has given his thoughts on Will Blencowe's life sentence.
Today, Blencowe was told at Oxford Crown Court he will serve a minimum of 23 years for murdering 17-year-old Connor Tremble.
He was convicted yesterday.
DCI Mark Glover, who led the investigation, spoke after today's sentencing.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes