The first of a series of planning applications for the new eco-town are available to view on Cherwell District Council’s website.
Plans for 2,500 homes on 382 acres north of Lords Lane can be viewed on the site.
It includes green spaces, shops, a primary school and extra care apartments for the elderly.
More than 200 people viewed the plans when they were put on public display in Pioneer Square in Bicester in June.
They can be viewed at publicaccess.cherwell.gov.uk/online-applications/
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay