A man arrested in connection with an alleged aggravated burglary at a Tesco Express store in Witney has been released on bail until next Thursday.
The 22-year-old man was arrested on Sunday following the incident at the Tesco Express in Cogges Hill Road on Saturday.
A spokeswoman for Thames Valley Police said officers were called to the store at about 7.15pm after two men threatened staff and made off with cash.
It is believed they stole £750 in cash and Lottery tickets worth £650 from a till.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year