Stacey Daniels, 33, of Wessex Road, Didcot, admitted stealing £50 worth of meat and other items from the BP Garage at Milton Heights on June 4 and £45 worth of alcohol from Didcot Co-op on July 14. He also admitted stealing £45 worth of alcohol from Broadway Service Station, in Wantage Road, Didcot, on July 28, four cans of Special Brew worth £8.49 from Broadway Service Station on July 23 and meat of unknown value from the same shop on August 11. He was given a community order requiring drug rehabilitation and told to pay £60 compensation.
James Gomersall, 22, of Banbury Road, Oxford, admitted theft by an employee after stealing £6,710 in cash from the Dew Drop Inn, at 258 Banbury Road, Oxford, between July 1 and July 17. He was ordered to carry out 250 hours of unpaid work and pay a £60 victims’ surcharge and £85 costs.
Colin White, 44, of Luther Street, Oxford, admitted stealing two bottles of vodka, worth £34, from Sainsbury’s, in Oxford, on July 26. He was fined £75 and ordered to pay £34 compensation and a £20 victims’ surcharge.
David Baron, 24, of Pottery Piece, Oxford, admitted possessing 26.34g of cannabis, a class B drug, in Sandford Lane, Kennington on May 23 and supplying a person an unknown quantity of cannabis on or before that date. He was told to do 250 hours of unpaid work, fined £250 and told to pay a £60 victims’ surcharge.
Antony Begley, 27, of Clematis Place, Abingdon, was convicted of assaulting PC Jones in the execution of his duty in Wantage Market Place on March 29. He admitted committing a further offence while subject to a suspended sentence for assault by beating given by Oxford Magistrates’ Court on July 25. A three-month curfew was imposed from 9pm to 4.30am on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and he was told to pay £250 compensation, a £60 victims’ surcharge and £960 costs. He was fined £50.
Jose Rodrigues, 28, of Headley Way, Oxford, admitted stealing £501.75 from Carpenter Catering Ltd, in Jubilee House, John Smith Drive, Oxford, between May 1 and June 11. He was fined £85 and told to pay £50 compensation and a £20 victims’ surcharge.
Stuart Nicholson, 37, of Nursery Close, Botley, admitted stealing a bottle of vodka worth £10 from the Co-op, in Botley, on August 17, stealing a £10 bottle of vodka from the store on August 16, and stealing alcohol worth £8.60 from the Co-op, in Cowley Road, Oxford, on August 21. He was fined £150 and told to pay a £20 victims’ surcharge.
Angela Birch, 40, of Luther Street, Oxford, admitted stealing an ice cream cake slice worth £3.50 from George and Danver's, in Oxford, on February 16. She was fined £25 and told to pay a £20 victims’ surcharge.
James Lewis, 23, of Emperor Gardens, Greater Leys, Oxford, admitted failing to surrender to the custody of Oxford Magistrates’ Court on August 21. He was fined £50 and told to pay a £20 victims’ surcharge.
Rhia Gaskell, 19, of Underhill Circus, Barton, in Oxford, admitted causing racially or religiously aggravated criminal damage worth £550 to a taxi door and racially or religiously aggravated common assault in Oxford on July 12. A three-month curfew was imposed and he was told to repay £50 and to pay a £60 victims’ surcharge.
Andrew Cox, 50, of Spring Hill Road, Begbroke, near Kidlington, admitted drink-driving in Horseman Close, Marston, in Oxford, on August 8. He had 54 micrograms of alcohol in 100ml of breath, above the legal limit of 35 micrograms. He was given a 12-month driving ban, fined £300 and told to pay a £30 victims’ surcharge and £85 costs.
12. Robert Jones, 36, of Beckdale Close, Bicester, was convicted of speeding at 76mph in a 50mph zone on the M40 at Great Milton on December 6. He was fined £400 and told to pay a £40 victims’ surcharge and £85 costs. He received a seven-day driving ban.
13. Patrick Tackley, 44, of Blenheim Drive, Witney, admitted assault by beating in Burwell Drive, Witney on October 19. He was given a six-month conditional discharge and told to pay a £15 victims’ surcharge and £250 costs.
14. Caroline Bolton, 55, of Perrys Road, Stanford-in-the-Vale, admitted shoplifting items worth £31.54 from BP Service Station on the A4130 link road in Milton Heights on July 8. A nine-month supervision order was made and she was told to repay £31.54, a £60 victims’ surcharge and £10 costs.
15. Jason Fuller, 43, of Fulwell Close, Banbury, admitted stealing four cans of Stella Artois lager worth £5 from Tesco Express, in Middleton Road, Banbury, on July 22. He was given a six-month conditional discharge and told to pay a £15 victims’ surcharge and £40 costs.
16. Paul Wyeth, 33, of Shackleton Close, Bicester, admitted shoplifting a bottle of alcohol worth £19 from Midcounties Co-op, in Kidlington, on June 24. He was fined £60 and told to repay £19, a £20 victims’ surcharge and £40 costs.
17. Matthew Goves, 43, of Briary Way, Carterton, admitted assault by beating in Curbridge Road, Witney on May 13. A restraining order was made and he was fined £100 and told to pay a £20 victims’ surcharge and £200 costs.
18. Steve Jackson, 29, of Broughton Road, Banbury, admitted assault by beating in Banbury on June 14 and June 17, as well as criminal damage to a television and two plates and putting a hole through a wall in Goodwood Close, Chesterton on March 2. He was also convicted of a beating in Goodwood Close, Chesterton on March 2 and jailed for four months. Restraining orders were made and he was told to pay £650 in compensation.
19. Stephen Carter, 56, of Field Close, Kidlington, admitted failing to provide a breath specimen for analysis in Banbury on July 27. He was fined £400 and told to pay a £40 victims’ surcharge and £85 costs. He was banned from driving for 24 months.
20. Leeanne Dilleyston, 31, of Pontefract Road, Bicester, admitted arson after damaging curtains and other property worth £800 belonging to Bromford Social Housing on June 5. She was given a 12-week prison sentence suspended for 12 months and told to pay an £80 victims’ surcharge.
3:37pm Friday 9th October 2015
A 19-year-old woman killed in a crash on the A40 this morning has been named locally as Katy Pancott.
7:00am Friday 9th October 2015
A MOTHER who received horrific burns in a caravan fire has spoken of her two-year fight to recover from her injuries.
6:24pm Friday 9th October 2015
A car crash has blocked part of the slip road off the A34 this afternoon.
6:26pm Friday 9th October 2015
AN AUTISTIC teenager who died during a stay at an NHS unit had been improving and making friends, an inquest heard.
4:23pm Friday 9th October 2015
A BROKEN-down caravan is causing traffic delays in Headington.
3:10pm Friday 9th October 2015
A "DANGEROUS" rapist and a second man who tried to damage his victims' character have been jailed.