HIGH FLYING: If acrobat Megan Louise wanted a good view over Oxfordshire, all she had to do was poke her head outside this tent.
The aerial silks artist appeared at the annual White Horse Show in Uffington, a weekend celebration of Oxfordshire’s famous prehistoric hill figure, which is carved out of the county’s highest point.
This year’s show featured a falconry display, a dog show and a fun fair.
- Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes