DJ Ginger Tony spun the decks at Campsoul festival as crowds enjoyed a weekend of soul, funk and jazz at Grove Farms, Harwell.
The festival, which was held for the fourth time, featured 21 DJs and a range of activities for children, including go-karts, a bouncy castle and face painting.
Mr Tony, who played three sets over the weekend, said: “It was a fantastic weekend with lots of friendly faces and it is nice to have the whole family involved.
“This is the second time I have been along. I was up last year and I had a great day and this time I said, ‘Now I’m coming for the weekend’.”
The Essex-based DJ, who has played at events including The Southcoast Soul Jam in Dorest and The Ibiza Soul Weekend, said he found time to enjoy other acts when he wasn’t on stage.
He said: “I finished my last set at 5pm on Sunday, so I got time to enjoy the rest of the sets. I had a wander round to see the other DJs playing. Once the work is done you can relax and enjoy the festival.”
Molly Lacy, seven, and dad, Ben Lacy, from Didcot, enjoy the music
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today