A post office window was smashed by a brick overnight on Thursday.
The front door window of Barnards Way Post Office, in Charlton Heights, was smashed between 8.15pm on Thursday and 5.40am yesterday.
Owners called police at 5.44am and officers were yesterday set to review CCTV footage. No arrests have been made.
The family-run shop was also broken into on January 2 when two hooded thieves stole the shop’s till, whisky and beer.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit