DETECTIVES want to speak to people who saw a road accident which left a man with head and neck injuries.
Four men were crossing Barns Road at about 5.45pm on Tuesday when one was hit by a grey 4x4 which failed to stop. The vehicle was driving towards Cowley centre.
The injured man needed treatment at Oxford’s John Radcliffe Hospital.
Anyone with information is asked to call Thames Valley Police on 101 and quote incident number 1031 of 19/8/14.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon