A 30-year-old man has been convicted of two counts of rape, six counts of indecent assault and one of attempted rape.
Craig Preston, of Bulan Road, Oxford, was found guilty of the offences yesterday and was remanded in custody.
His crimes were committed against two underage girls.
He was found not guilty of a further four counts of sexual assault and four counts of indecent assault at Oxford Crown Court.
Preston will be sentenced on October 6.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon