A teenager celebrated a double success after following up her A-Level results by passing her driving test.
St Gregory the Great School pupil Katie Marsh, 18, got an A* in philosophy and ethics, a B in sociology and a distinction star for her media studies BTEC.
It meant she got her first place choice at Bath University, studying childhood, youth and education studies.
She then passed her driving test first time in the afternoon.
Miss Marsh, one of 13 children who lives in Knights Road, Blackbird Leys, said: “I was shocked about the A* and in one of the papers I got 100 per cent.
“I questioned whether I would get the grades a few weeks ago so it’s exciting.
“I passed my driving test too – double success.”
Our top stories
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community