A teenager celebrated a double success after following up her A-Level results by passing her driving test.
St Gregory the Great School pupil Katie Marsh, 18, got an A* in philosophy and ethics, a B in sociology and a distinction star for her media studies BTEC.
It meant she got her first place choice at Bath University, studying childhood, youth and education studies.
She then passed her driving test first time in the afternoon.
Miss Marsh, one of 13 children who lives in Knights Road, Blackbird Leys, said: “I was shocked about the A* and in one of the papers I got 100 per cent.
“I questioned whether I would get the grades a few weeks ago so it’s exciting.
“I passed my driving test too – double success.”
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year