WANTAGE: All 128 A-Level students at King Alfred’s Academy passed their exams with grades A* to E.
The 100 per cent pass rate is a 0.6 per cent rise compared to last year, with 57 per cent of pupils achieving grades A* to B and 26 per cent getting A* or A grades.
Two pupils, Isaac Jordan and Alice Fletcher-Etherington, will take up places at Cambridge and 17 others met or exceeded their offers from Russell Group univerisites.
Acting headteacher Jo Halliday, said: “We have had some amazing results this year. They have got the results they deserve.
“They’re a really great group and we will miss them a lot.”
Our top stories
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community