POLICE say a flasher exposed himself in front of four women in two days.
Police are hunting the man who they said exposed himself to two women in Norman Avenue, Abingdon, at 6.20pm on Sunday, July 27, and again in front of two more women in Sandford Lane, Kennington, at 1.50pm on Monday, July 28.
Thames Valley Police described the flasher as white, in his mid-20s to mid-30s, between 5ft 6in and 5ft 10in tall.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit