POLICE say a flasher exposed himself in front of four women in two days.
Police are hunting the man who they said exposed himself to two women in Norman Avenue, Abingdon, at 6.20pm on Sunday, July 27, and again in front of two more women in Sandford Lane, Kennington, at 1.50pm on Monday, July 28.
Thames Valley Police described the flasher as white, in his mid-20s to mid-30s, between 5ft 6in and 5ft 10in tall.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay