Two 32-year-old men have been rebailed by police investigating a raid where a suspected robber died.
The Oxford men were arrested on suspicion of robbery after a raid at John Gowing Jewellers in the city’s Covered Market in March last year.
Suspected robber Clint Townsend, 33, died after he was apprehended by members of the public at the scene.
One of the 32-year-old suspects has been told to answer bail on Monday, October 6, and the other on Tuesday, October 7.
- Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes