Two 32-year-old men have been rebailed by police investigating a raid where a suspected robber died.
The Oxford men were arrested on suspicion of robbery after a raid at John Gowing Jewellers in the city’s Covered Market in March last year.
Suspected robber Clint Townsend, 33, died after he was apprehended by members of the public at the scene.
One of the 32-year-old suspects has been told to answer bail on Monday, October 6, and the other on Tuesday, October 7.
- Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today