Two 32-year-old men have been rebailed by police investigating a raid where a suspected robber died.
The Oxford men were arrested on suspicion of robbery after a raid at John Gowing Jewellers in the city’s Covered Market in March last year.
Suspected robber Clint Townsend, 33, died after he was apprehended by members of the public at the scene.
One of the 32-year-old suspects has been told to answer bail on Monday, October 6, and the other on Tuesday, October 7.
- Our top stories
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street