An inquest into the death of a six-year-old boy who was injured after getting off a bus will be held today.
Jayden Nash, of Malborough Close, Faringdon, was injured after a collision with a white Audi Q5 on February 5 in Faringdon Road, Watchfield.
He died from head injuries 10 days later at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford.
The inquest at Oxfordshire Coroner’s Court, New Road, is due to start at 10am.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech