An inquest into the death of a six-year-old boy who was injured after getting off a bus will be held today.
Jayden Nash, of Malborough Close, Faringdon, was injured after a collision with a white Audi Q5 on February 5 in Faringdon Road, Watchfield.
He died from head injuries 10 days later at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford.
The inquest at Oxfordshire Coroner’s Court, New Road, is due to start at 10am.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year