Three men charged in relation to the death of 17-year-old Connor Tremble will appear at Oxford Crown Court today.
Connor was found with fatal stab wounds in his chest, hands and legs at his flat in Fairacres Road, Iffley Fields, on February 13.
William Blencowe, 20, of Oxford Road, Banbury, is charged with murdering him.
Bradley Jones, 21, of New Road, Bledington, near Chipping Norton, and Grant Clemens, 23, of Stockwells, Moreton-in-Marsh, have denied aiding him.
They are charged with a series of acts tending or intended to pervert the course of public justice between February 12 and 15.
- News Alerts on the latest developments during the trial can be sent direct to your phone using our new WhatsApp service. Text CONNOR, plus your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today