Three men charged in relation to the death of 17-year-old Connor Tremble will appear at Oxford Crown Court today.
Connor was found with fatal stab wounds in his chest, hands and legs at his flat in Fairacres Road, Iffley Fields, on February 13.
William Blencowe, 20, of Oxford Road, Banbury, is charged with murdering him.
Bradley Jones, 21, of New Road, Bledington, near Chipping Norton, and Grant Clemens, 23, of Stockwells, Moreton-in-Marsh, have denied aiding him.
They are charged with a series of acts tending or intended to pervert the course of public justice between February 12 and 15.
- News Alerts on the latest developments during the trial can be sent direct to your phone using our new WhatsApp service. Text CONNOR, plus your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes