Three men charged in relation to the death of 17-year-old Connor Tremble will appear at Oxford Crown Court today.
Connor was found with fatal stab wounds in his chest, hands and legs at his flat in Fairacres Road, Iffley Fields, on February 13.
William Blencowe, 20, of Oxford Road, Banbury, is charged with murdering him.
Bradley Jones, 21, of New Road, Bledington, near Chipping Norton, and Grant Clemens, 23, of Stockwells, Moreton-in-Marsh, have denied aiding him.
They are charged with a series of acts tending or intended to pervert the course of public justice between February 12 and 15.
- News Alerts on the latest developments during the trial can be sent direct to your phone using our new WhatsApp service. Text CONNOR, plus your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community