A man and a woman denied carrying out a robbery with a hunting knife.
Jane Daglish and David Fannon, both 19 and both of Quinton Place, Coventry, are accused of robbing Robert Benfield in High Acres, Banbury, on April 29 this year.
They are alleged to have taken two mobile phones and £68 in cash and also deny having an article with a blade or point.
Their trial is due to start on February 2 next year at Oxford Crown Court.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year