A man and a woman denied carrying out a robbery with a hunting knife.
Jane Daglish and David Fannon, both 19 and both of Quinton Place, Coventry, are accused of robbing Robert Benfield in High Acres, Banbury, on April 29 this year.
They are alleged to have taken two mobile phones and £68 in cash and also deny having an article with a blade or point.
Their trial is due to start on February 2 next year at Oxford Crown Court.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon