A man and a woman denied carrying out a robbery with a hunting knife.
Jane Daglish and David Fannon, both 19 and both of Quinton Place, Coventry, are accused of robbing Robert Benfield in High Acres, Banbury, on April 29 this year.
They are alleged to have taken two mobile phones and £68 in cash and also deny having an article with a blade or point.
Their trial is due to start on February 2 next year at Oxford Crown Court.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community