The trial of a man accused of rape and sexual assault dating back to 1995 is set to begin today.
Craig Preston, of Longfields, Marcham, near Abingdon, denies 17 sexual offences allegedly committed against three girls between December 1995 and December last year.
The 30-year-old is accused of two counts of rape, four counts of sexual assault, 10 counts of indecent assault and one attempted rape.
He is on bail and his trial at Oxford Crown Court is expected to last between five and seven days.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech