THERE were cheers all round as hundreds of people gathered at Cogges Manor Farm over the weekend for its third annual beer and cider festival.
On Friday and Saturday evening more than 400 people enjoyed live music, games and about 40 different varieties of beer and cider at the Witney heritage centre.
And during the day on Saturday there was a fun day featuring a bouncy castle, games of Aunt Sally, croquet, superhero wrestling and food stalls.
Volunteer John Binley, 71, from Madley Park, Witney, said: “It was really good.
“I think everyone enjoyed themselves.”
- Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year