A man accused of engaging in sexual activity with a child had his trial date changed yesterday at Oxford Crown Court.
Joseph Tsang, of Sandy Lane, Oxford, has pleaded not guilty to three counts of the offence as well as two counts of causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity on November 24, 2012.
The 30-year-old also faces one count of making indecent images of children.
He is due to appear at the crown court for a trial on January 12 next year and was released on bail.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes