TRAFFIC is starting to build throughout Oxford thanks to road works and rush-hour traffic.
Cars are queuing along Botley Road, St Giles and Weirs Lane, as well as along the A34.
Traffic approaching the Hinksey Interchange and Heyford Hill also face delays.
It is a result of the ongoing works at the Kennington and Hinksey Hill roundabouts – due to finish in November.
As part of that, a contraflow system was introduced on Monday between Heyford Hill and Hinksey Hill interchanges.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech