TRAFFIC is starting to build throughout Oxford thanks to road works and rush-hour traffic.
Cars are queuing along Botley Road, St Giles and Weirs Lane, as well as along the A34.
Traffic approaching the Hinksey Interchange and Heyford Hill also face delays.
It is a result of the ongoing works at the Kennington and Hinksey Hill roundabouts – due to finish in November.
As part of that, a contraflow system was introduced on Monday between Heyford Hill and Hinksey Hill interchanges.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
- Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes